Transports under temperature control (Food)
Switzerland and Italy rank first in terms of chocolate quality; in the same way ALA Trasporti provides a first class service, managing the cold chain throughout the stages of the distribution process.
- Transport of food service FTL (Full Than Container Load)
- Transport of Beverage
- Specialized transport of chocolate
- Adherence of transport regulations in terms of safety
- Coverage of the whole Europe, including Balkan countries and Russia
- Compliance with all criteria sanitation, with temperature monitoring, thanks to the systems for constant recording on all the vehicles used from ALA Trasporti
- Compliance with legislation ATP (Accord Transport Perishable)
where do we arrive?
The legislation ATP is the result of a European agreement signed in 1970 by some states, including Italy, which imposes pertaining rules in construction of isothermal for refrigerated transport, for the transport of perishable foodstuffs temperature-controlled, emphasizing requirements for end-users.